Thursday, August 25, 2011

My L.O.V.E obsession...S-H-O-E-Ssssss

Happy Thursday! 


{I don't know if it's a good thing that the days seem to be passing by really fast! Maybe it is a good thing...that way I can get to a "better place" sooner!!...enough rant!}


So, if you know me, you know that I love fashion...I love everything about personal style...and that my own personal style has evolved throughout the last 10+ years (thank gawd!)...non-the-less, I love fashion {except fur...NO fur EVER!}. One of my major obsession with fashion are those things that go on your feet....yes...SHOES! I am a shoe-gal...forever in love with shoes.


Lately, I am obsessed with Jeffrey Campbell and his AMAZE designs!!! I love platform shoes, and even though I am already 5'7", I love strutting in shoes that make me taller! Specifically, I am in love the LITA. I want a pair in every color!!! Let's hope I get to a "better place" soon so I can indulge in some beautiful decorations for my feet!


~~@ Yenifer






























".. its not so much about the shoes, but the person wearing them"


**images taken from shopnastygal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment