Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Inspiration in my LA {DTLA Art Walk}

Life has been interesting these last few month and the negative effect of that is the lack of posting on my blog. Summer is here. I have a new apartment. Life is active. Life is good! I have so many ideas that I need to get into motion for my little blog. 

Not only has my blog suffered, but so has my photography! I have photos that have to be edited, I have a camera that desires to be played with, and I have a beautiful city that inspires me to capture lyfe! 

I have to admit...my iPhone has become my secret lover...I am cheating on my Canon with my iPhone...and I don't like it! I love my iPhone but it does not compare to a real camera. I am ready to fall in love with Canon again (while remaining good friends with my iPhone**)

The beautiful thing about summer is that there is so much to do, so much light, so much sun, so much life! I went to the downtown LA art walk this past week and I fell in love with downtown all over again! I felt inspired!!! I plan on returning again next month...with my Canon and capturing the beauty that is my city of Lost Angels...my LA!





















"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music." ~Nietzsche

No comments:

Post a Comment