Wednesday, February 13, 2013

{Home Inspiration}...the joy of home decor!


I've always appreciated looking at home décor but never really found myself really putting in the effort to find inspiration for decorating! But then again I’ve never had my own place. A place where I am the sole person in charge of decorating more than just the bedroom!!! This is new and exciting territory for me and I am going ALL in with this!!!!!
 
Lately I’ve been thinking that it’s finally time to take that leap and get my own place. No renting a bedroom, no sharing a house or an apartment with a roommate. This time I want to have a place to my own! I want to decorate on my own, I want to come home to a place where I can enjoy the silence OR have the music blasting as loud as I want…I want my independence!
 
This makes me excited and for the first time I want to find inspiration for home décor!!!! One of the rooms I’m most excited about decorating is….THE KITCHEN!!! I get to have my own kitchen for the first time and go shopping for all sorts of goodies!!! I am so happy that Pintrest exist because I’ve been collecting pictures for inspiration!!....
 
Working in the fashion industry, I get excited about about shopping for clothes, shoes and accessories...but for the first time, I don't want to go shopping for any of these wonderful things because I want to save my $$$ so that I can go shopping and style MY PLACE!!!!!
 
I absolutely love and embrace the changes going on in my life. Slowly, but surely, things are coming together for me!
 
~Y







No comments:

Post a Comment