Sunday, January 30, 2011

...no "bling" in MY "bling"....

I LOVE accessories. I LOVE jewelry. Bracelets, Rings, Necklaces, Earrings...I love it all...

There is nothing delicate about my jewel accessories. I love big chunky silver rings, colored beaded bracelets, big earrings, and statement necklaces....

...these photos are my representation of MY "bling"

Lately i've gotten into creating my own bracelets. I call the Statement pieces because they are big colorful charm style pieces. I get ideas or I get inspiration while i'm out shopping and then I go to the wholesale district in downtown LA and I shop around and get creative!! I've sold a few pieces and hopefully I can keep growing it and keep the creativity flowing.


{I am beautiful}

[all images are my own]

No comments:

Post a Comment