Monday, December 31, 2012

Reflection: 2012


As 2012 comes to an end I have to reflect for a minute. It has been good to me in so many aspects. I just have to acknowledge it and hope that 2013 brings me the same type of excitement that this year did! I finally feel that my life as an adult is coming together. I am making grown up decisions, and as scary as that can be it excites me!

I’m looking forward to many things this coming year. And even though I’m not big on that whole new years resolution, there are things that I would like to work towards. If I learned anything this year, it’s that sometimes blessings come crashing through your window! I also learned that you have to take the highs with the lows because you can’t truly appreciate the highs until you’ve tasted the bitterness of the lows! For me, it’s about evolving. Going through that metamorphosis and allowing life to show you things you didn’t know were there. My one wish for 2013 is that I continue to enjoy this journey and that the blessings I’ve had this year evolve to bigger and better things! My one wish for everyone that reads this is that they learn to enjoy the ride!

A few things I hope to work on in 2013 (in no particular order of preference)

~Work on this blog…I have so many ideas as to what I want this blog to be…I just have to execute them!!
Continue to learn my photography. Never stop capturing life’s  moments!

I want to write again! As in journaling in a book like I used to do. I’m not sure if I want journaling to be a part of this blog…I can get really personal in my journals…

I want to learn to paint and do other type of art projects!

Keep working on my fitness…so far so good!

Fall in love. (I’ll leave that one as is)

Get a nice place to live back in L.A (the city is calling me)

Take a little trip somewhere! (My big travel adventure will be in 2014 to Brasil for the world cup!!!)

Go to more concerts…I don’t do much of that!

Keep on doing what I love and what makes me happy

Stop and enjoy the little things because they count!

Here's to the adventure!








No comments:

Post a Comment