Friday, October 19, 2012

Channeling Chanel

Channeling Chanel

I discovered Chanel around the are of 13, and ever since then she has remained an icon in my eyes. Assertive and confident, she had the type of confidence that was hard to shatter!

I always use the phrase "I'm channeling Chanel today"...not because i'm wearing Chanel {i'm still gathering my pennies for the day I can be a Chanel Bag Lady!!} but because my favorite color combination is Black & White!! There are so many ways to channel Chanel without having to wear the coveted label!!! These are styles that speak to who I am...classy & fabulous!

I love wearing color, but I am so happy that fall is here and I can rock all the black & white!!! I don't do fashion. I AM fashion!

Word.

 

Studded dress
$32 - newlook.com


Sheer shirt
sheinside.com


White tank
$16 - newlook.com



SuperTrash white short sleeve shirt
$105 - welikefashion.com



Black blazer
hirshleifers.com


J Brand velvet skinny jeans
$195 - theoutnet.com


Plus size pants
lordandtaylor.com


A Wear black tube skirt
$32 - awear.com


Jeffrey Campbell leopard heels
$89 - office.co.uk


Ash low boots
$500 - asos.com


Wallis black boots
wallisfashion.com


Jeffrey Campbell lace up boots
$195 - harveynichols.com


Nelly Shoes high heels
$65 - nelly.com


Chanel flat shoes
fashion.1stdibs.com


Chanel
lindelepalais.com


Chanel logos jewelry
malleries.com


Chanel
$14 - amazon.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment